Re: How do blind people play games?

Tim Chase <blinux.list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Most of the games are for Windows, so it's a bit OT for this list, but
> it's at least where I'd start.

BTW, we should probably compile a list of those games which
are compatible with wine on Linux.  Many of them are self-voicing
and do not require a screen reader to be played, so they are perfect
candidates for wine or a similar emulation solution.

To make a start, in my tests I found that the following game works on
linux with latest wine:

Top Speed II: http://www.playinginthedark.net/topspeed2_e.htm
(with the exception of multiplayer mode which is unimplemented in wine)

--
CYa,
  ⡍⠁⠗⠊⠕