To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 10:58 AM
Subject: Re: Windows virtual machine on linux help

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Lars Bjørndal
<lars.bjorndal@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Me too but it was long enough ago that I don't remember whether VBox
additions have to be installed to do it. Seems likely that is a
necessary step since I know the additions are necessary for other
interactions with the host operating system.

So I'm wondering, Tom, if you missed that step.

Paul

--
Universal Interoperability Council
<http:www.universal-interop-council.org>