Re: virtualbox queston

I've played with rdp under gnome and had no luck connecting to the guest though in theory it should work. I'll continue trying to get it to set up ssh properly. I have done some with qemu and the only problem I am having there is getting it to work with the internet but that is also probably a setup problem.

Tom