Re: virtualbox queston

I use virtual box at work. I created my virtual machine using Debian lenny, then upgraded to Debian Unstable. I use windows with Virtual box, and find NVDA reads better than jaws, but it doesn't read everything. Apparently you can also access and control virtual box from the command line. If you want to simply open virtual box and start a virtual machine that is already set up could you or someone else not write a script to do that?

Jen!

From: "Tom Masterson" <kd7cyu@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:04 PM
To: <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: virtualbox queston

I have created a linux virtual machine on a ubuntu host. Vboxheadless stars the virtual machine without errors (as far as I can tell) but I don't know how to access it to use it. I have read the online virtualbox manual but I am having no lumck accessing the machine.

Any suggestions?
Tom

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4613 (20091116) __________

http://www.eset.com