Re: fluxbox

When I asked about this earlier I was told orca uses metacity.On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, David Csercsics wrote:

On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 12:23:32AM -0600, Tim Chase wrote:

fluxbox is only a window-manager, so it can work with whatever
desktop-environment (Gnome, KDE, XFCE, etc) you want.  I run fluxbox as
my window manager and use bits of Gnome for things like my desktop icons
(provided by Nautilus, though I could just as easily run some other
program like PCManFM or Thunar to provide my desktop icons).  Thus any
screen-reader that works with Gnome or KDE should work with fluxbox
managing your windows.

What is the easiest way to set this up? I'd like to do something similar
here since I find that gnome eats memory and I only use a couple gtk
apps regularly. I'm guessing I'd have to put some script in .xinitrc or
something like that. If it matters I'm planning to build a custom Linux
distro here shortly and would like to get the most minimal GUI possible
which is still   accessible since I prefer the text mode  when I can
use it. Currently using Arch Linux but what I'm looking for shouldn't
be distro specific.