msn... :-)

Hey,

I've found bitlbee to be good, after using pidgin for a bit I also like
bitlbee as I don't need to start the gui!
So:
1. How do I make msn offline messages work?
2. Anyway to make nudges/personal messages work?
3. File transfers, are they supported?
4. is there anyway to display the song playing in mpd to my contacts
like pidgin?

Looks good though, and I like the way I can grep my contact list!

Daniel.