Re: yasr

Daniel Dalton  <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I'm looking at a laptop. How good is yasr? Any docs on
>configuration/use? Will it be good enough to use with mutt, emacs, the
>console and in general lots of other console apps?

It works quite well. You can use it with a serial synthesizer such as a
Dectalk, or with an Emacspeak speech server for a software-only solution.

The sample configuration files should be easy to follow. However, it is a
while since I have configured it, so I'm not the best person to ask for
configuration advice.