Terminal screen reader

Hello

I know, I'm new on the list, and so on, but my blind friend asked me to search for an answer. We are searching a terminal screen reader. Yasr was the most hopeful, but its failed, tomorrow I will try to get it working again. But still, we never found one, what meets with the requirement: Be able to speak up with hungarian language.

Shorter summary: Work with espeak, or be able to read up with hungarian mbrola sound.

Thank you in advance.
Asuka