Tim's console page

Tim Chase wrote:
Linux also has a much richer catalog of software designed to work well from the command-line. Text editors, calenders, browsers, email, todo-managers, calculators, spreadsheets, etc. I've started cataloging some of my favorites (or ones I hear that others use commonly) at

http://tim.thechases.com/bvi/console.html

Hi,

Please contact me off list. I saw your from address but it looks like it points to an address specific to this list. I had been thinking of doing a page like this myself. Also, I saw no indication of what license you're using if any.