To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 20, 2008 10:26 PM
Subject: Re: twinkle

I'll get that together for you. Meanwhile, may I ask where are you
registering twinkle? Are you running your own asterisk, for instance? Or
are you using a voip provider of some sort?

Janina

Kristoffer Gustafsson writes:
Hello!

Could you please help me put together a working configuration file, and
send that script to me?

/Kristoffer
----- Original Message ----- From: "Janina Sajka" <janina@xxxxxxxxxxx>