Re[2]: Upgrading to Gnome 2.22

Christian wrote:

If i want to run debian unstable, do I just need to add that to my /etc/apt/sources.list file if I am using Lenny right now?

Hi,

You'll want to change all references to leny or testing in your sources.list file to point to syd or unstable, then run:

apt-get update

Make sure there aren't any errors, then run:

apt-get dist-upgrade

This may take awhile.

Hopefully everything will upgrade smoothly.

Geoff.