Re: Working Through File Command?

Thanks John, I will look at that, never heard of xaarg. Basicly you have it right, but yes the bad-guys useing mutella are sending files like .mp3.mpg or .mp3 mpg things like that, or even files where the name is good, but when you run file, it says they are isa media or apple or microsoft asf. Anyway, I think there's a place in mutella to run a system command. I would think that would be the better place, so you wouldn't endup with fakes to delete
Thanks
Hart