isp required

Further to my last post. Requesting info about ISPps ie. blind friendly as in supply bniling via email or on floppy, and supply info on a website that will work with lhynx for console users.

I should have mentionede taht I need one in the UK and a dsl/broadband connection.

Any suggestions gratefully recieved. You just can't find out this kind of thing on the net, htey dont' tell you.

Neil Foster