exim4

Hi,

I can't get exim4 to work. Actually I am not even sure if my fetchmail set up is working. Could someone email me off list and give me some help? Also if you want I can also log on to irc. But I am having a lot of problems.
I spent most of last night googling for info on exim and fetchmail.
It has downloaded messages but it won't download a test message I sent. It is set to run every 5 minutes. I logged onto my windows box and found the new mail. Alpine had no new mail after 25 minutes.

Thanks for any help.
--
Daniel Dalton

http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/