To: "Linux for blind general discussion" <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 4:25 PM
Subject: Re: No wireless interfaces displaied

Yes, the drivers were loaded. I also inserted the modprobe command, but neither before noor after, there were no results.
The iwconfig just keeps telling me lo no wireless extensions

eth0   no wireless extensions

eth1   no wireless extensions

I know it's a real paine, but I'd really like to go deeper into debian.