Re: PS Question about cursor size in Debian and derivatives

Oh...while curious about the matter, I stumbled across

http://www.gnomefiles.org/app.php/Gursor_Maker

which is a cursor-editor that may obviate jumping through many of
the hoops in my previous mail.  They have RPM and DEB packages,
as well as the source availble, so you should be able to install
it on your platform of choice.

-tim