Re: Console text file viewer

Hi,

Please send this to me. It's at least a good start. I do have less(1) under Cygwin and I have bash(1) although it doesn't work right. I'm mostly interested in using it on Linux eventually but something that runs on both Windows and Linux is of course preferable. I'm interested in looking at it. All I really need is one bookmark per file as long as it takes me to the place where I left off. I just wish it would auto-scroll so I don't have to hit a key after every page. I'm certainly interested in looking at it.