oralux question reposted

I'm not sure if this got to the list so I'm reposting.  I have a del with windows xp pro and a SoundBlaster audigy.  When I boot from the cd, nothing happens.  I've tried the oss cheatcode and the alsa cheatcode to no effect.  If I go in and disable my integrated card it gives me a slot0 error and says it can't open the file to access the mixer.  Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

Mike aim screen name: chrchmiker.  MSN screen name:miker1988@xxxxxxxx  Xanga site: http://www.xanga.com/metalhead1009000