orca and evolution

Hi there, I'm writing this using balsa for the moment as I seem to be able to easily navigate this application.
My question is several fold.
how do I get orca to read my emails when using either balsa of evolution?
and how do I go about reading web pages using firefox?
while I enjoy playing with the gnome desktop, I'd like to get some use out of it with what I have available.
thanks in advance.