Problems with Gnopernicus

Hi All!
I've tried to read Web Pages with Firefox and Epiphany, but I didn't come very far.
Does anyone of you surf using Gnopernicus?
There's another problem with the braille display buttons of Baum Vario 40. I can read things, but the scrolling doesn't work correctly. Menus open themselves when scrolling down and strange things like that.
I'h also like to define a Display Button to scroll right, but I couldn't find the entry in the shortcut options.

Thanks for your tipps!

Kind regards!

Yasemin