A bit of fdisk help please

Hello!
I've gotten some problem understanding the linux version of fdisk.
So I need help.
I want only a fat32 partition. Then I want my fedora install to use the rest of the space available by itself.

So, how do I do to delete all partitions, and then create a fat32 one?
Can I get a step by step explanation on how I do this?

Also, it's complaining that my sylinders are too big. How do I fix this?
/Kristoffer