Maintaining Current Position in Nano?

Well, after switching from pico to nano, I notice something-and-I wonder if there's a way to fixit? Before when I would hit e in L Y N X to edit a file with pico, I would land on almost the exact line. For example, if editing my Lynx bookmark file, I would endup within 1 line of where I was. However, since I switched to nano I land at the top. In the lynx config, I think it was, I am useing "nano -t" so nano won't prompt for saving.
Thanks in advance for tips
Hart