Re: Timing Sound Files

Hi,

The stat effect in sox will give you the playing time in seconds. I use qwavinfo from the Quelcom tools (http://www.etse.urv.es/~dmanye/quelcom/quelcom.html) for durations myself. This is useful too because you can specify multiple files and it'll list each one and also print a total playing time.

HTH,
Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Phone: +61-418-96-5590

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html