Re: BookPort and Linux

Sure it could.  The folks at APH just need to release their
specifications for the index files and the like.  I've been bugging
them about it for a while because Larry Skutchan is a friend but so
far he hasn't caved in.  Maybe if everybody writes a letter requesting
the specs be released they'd do it.  For that matter, if we could get
them to release the code to the entire system we could make all sorts
of interesting modifications.

  Kirk

e-mail: kirk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx		University of Western Ontario
phone: (519) 661-3061