Decoding Yenc in Pine?

Hi All: I may sign up for a usenet service which only works through nntp. Sure, for larger text groups, I like trn, but when it comes to binaries, I am quite happy useing an agregate command in pine to export the sections to a file in my shell-account. However, I cannot find a way to have pine correctly make sense of yenc encoded messages. Might their be any way around this? There is a complicated work around in trn to save yenc messages. Thanks in advance for any trix or other simple solutions
Hart