Re: update needed on software synthesizers for linux

all right,
I find that festival might just be the way out.
Please provide me information particularly about the voices that sound
good with festival and where I can download them.
if the voices are good enough, I think we can make efords to make
things work faster on embedded devices as well.
Krishnakant.