Re: update needed on software synthesizers for linux

hello Hynek,
I will like to know if festival is also good with embedded devices
having good memory, say 64 mb ram and about 512 storage with intel
8051 processor.
secondly, please give me more details on the amount of good quality
voices available with festival,
you provided some info about some project in your previous mails,
have you really used festival with other voices apart from diphone.
are they free and how is the quality.
thanks,
Krishnakant.