Installing Suse with braille

Title: Message
Hello

I have recently decided to install linux, and as I had read that Suse had in built support for braille displays during the instalation I decided to use it.  I have a tieman braille voyager.  However, when I load the cd, it doesn't appear to detect my braille display and just continues with the normal sighted instalation procedure.  Is my braille display not supported?  (I know it is supported by BrlTTY so presumed it would be supported by Suse.)

If it is not supported, could someone give me instructions as to how to create a bootdisk which includes brltty so that I can install a linux distribution independently?

Alastair Irving
e-mail: alastairirving19@xxxxxxxxxxx
or
alastair.irving1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx