Re: AIM on Linux

Hi. You'll probably get many replies, but the two I can recommend are naim and pork. I think naim is at naim.sf.net and I'm not sure about pork. You can also find them in source or .deb form from the Debian mirrors. I know that both are in Debian testing also. There are probably others, but I've used those two and can tell you that both work in console mode just fine. I don't know about brltty though.
Tony Baechler
Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives
http://goldenaudio.net/