Re: AIM on Linux

I have a request for an interview using AIM, so I'm wondering
if there is an Open Source program for Linux that handles AIm

Well, if you're a console jockey, I know of at least "naim" and "centericq" which both should support the AIM protocol.

Naim: http://site.n.ml.org/info/naim/
CenterICQ:  http://konst.org.ua/centericq/

There are likely others but those are the two console chat
programs I'm aware of off the top of my head.

There are a number for X (things like Gaim, Kopete, etc) but I
don't know what sort of X accessibility you've got.

Hope this helps,

-tim