Re: SF mirrors

Hi. I did all of the above, just as you outlined. I tried several times with different mirrors. At step 3, pressing "d" or following the link results in a 302 redirect back to the mirror selection page. If a mirror is not working, this is not indicated anywhere that I can tell. I have no problem resolving the domain name and connecting, it just won't let me download anything. Thanks anyway. I was thinking maybe they changed something in their layout somehow that I missed.