programming question...

I have been a professional programmer for 25 years.
I mean, I get paid to do it, and all that.
I use the doubletalk external, because it's easy to program.
I wrote all my own software, Jupiter speech (adapter)
and edbrowse (primary application).
All command line, no screen, no visual cursors to track.
It's not for everyone, but it's what I like,
and hey, you asked.

http://www.eklhad.net/cli.html

Karl Dahlke