Re: Splitting audio tracks

Hi,
I found a program called wavsilence that automates the splitting.
I had more success with that than with gramofile.
In gramofile, the destination file is called processed.wav by default. If tracksplitting is on, It creates processed1.wav processed2.wav etc.
As i said, it does not work very well though.
Regards, Willem