sort of ot:accessible banking:

Hi all,

I'm looking for a bank that does not require ie to do busines.  I currently
do business with bank of america and suntrust banks.  I need a bank I can
walk to from time to time although that is less of a requirement than online
banking.  The monopoly that is held by ie in matters of this type needs to
be broken.  I am finding merchants that will do business with me no matter
what user agent I use.  I know this is not a requirement of any <law> but it
is a requirement for my accessibility needs and will be a growing
requirement for others as well.

Thanks for any help.

Johnnie Apple Seed