Re: Program for communicating with Deaf relay Services

If all you're doing is dialing a modem and typing, then minicom should work.

-- Michael Gorse / AIM:linvortex / http://mgorse.home.dhs.org --

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, John J. Boyer wrote:

Lee,

For Windows (perish the thought) Hyperterm works very well. I've used it
with jaws. But I don't want to take down Linux just to make a phone
call, So I'm looking for a Linux program. The relay service here in
Wisconsin requires 300 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and no parity.
Maybe they accept higher speeds now.