Re: Program for communicating with Deaf relay Services

For Windows (perish the thought) Hyperterm works very well.

If that's the case, you may be able to get along nicely with the standard "minicom" utility in Linux. Kermit might also work for similar purposes. I'm sure there are scads of other dial-up-terminal programs available for Linux as well (I even understand that early on, Linus himself wrote a simple one to test reading and writing threads). Minicom allows you to dial out to BBSes, and has oodles of settings for all the standard stuff (such as setting it to 300-baud, 8/n/1) as well as logging, and reading "scripts" from files. Best wishes!

Hope this helps,

-tim