Re: UnDeleting Files in Linux?

Search your favorite linux sites for linux disk editor and you'll come up with the available offerings. By now more than one exist on freshmeat.net. I suppose all are aware of the $home./trash directory that can be made and the alias of rm to something that moves the file to be deleted to the $home/.trash directory for later disposition. The rm command can be renamed to rrm and is properly used only in one place and one instance in your garbage script that actually interactively empties $home/.trash. Someone may already have packaged all of this perhaps under linux recycle bin but I don't know for sure not having checked yet.