Re: (no subject)

Hi Abd Ghani,

I've seen this problem too. Initially I set the the no-gui option as
tcl/tk are only required for the gui.

But after much fiddling, I got it to work with the gui.

Install latest versions of tcl and tk in /usr/local and do
./configure;make;make install

then compile OpenPBS using

./configure --with-tcl=/usr/local --with-tk=/usr/local <put other
options here>

This gets past the tcl errors, then if you are using RedHat Enterprise
3 you will get many other problems at the make stage, mail me to avoid
boring the list with this......

Incidentally there is a PBS mailing list for this kind of thing,
details at www.openpbs.org.

Hope this helps,

Rhys