oracle linux installation bad news

For 10G at least not all of the installation can be done using character interface. Doing a google search on "oracle linux installation" will bring up as one of its results werner pusche's page and that's my source. I'm not happy about that since I've been studying oracle sql at work and figured to do a linux install so I could get some practice at home if X wasn't required. Since that's the case, I think I'll stick with presql and mysql.