Re: cd burner partly working

This much is truth, "if you would install Linux about your hardware you will learn". The cd burner was doing over runs. I learned my cdrecord command needed an improvement! It turns out -data and -tao are defaults if not specified with cdrecord. I didn't need to specify -data but did need to specify -dao. Once I did that, I managed to burn a good set of fedora core 2 disks and got it installed smoothly on the system. What surprises me now knowing what I know is that I managed to burn the FC1 disks successfully at all.