yum question

does anyone know what the commands would be to upgrade a system with fc1 completely to fc2? I'm not certain of the system integrity of fc2 that I have running because disc3 and disc4 couldn't be burned properly. I got information that those two were put up on the websites improperly by the Fedora Project itself and nobody has been able to successfully install from disc3 and disc4 as a result using normal installation process. It's possible to run rpm -U /mnt/cdr/Fedora/RPMS/* <cr> but that's after the installation. Some more bad news for bookshare.org users. bks-unpack doesn't work in FC2 returning segmentation fault when you try to unpack a book. Same behavior with slackware 9.1 too. The only time I ever had any success with bks-unpack was in RedHat 8.00 Psyche. Have any debian users tried running bks-unpack on their systems and gotten segmentation fault error on Debian? If so, please write support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and let them know, these failures are considered errors by bookshare.org they do want to correct.