Gnopernicus and Slackware 9.1.

Hello, all!

I just installed Slackware 9.1 distribution because i want to try
Gnopernicus. But i can not get it to talk.
I have Festival and want to use it for speech output. So, if someone
could point me which configuration steps one should do under Slackware
9.1 to make Gnopernicus speak, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sergei.