Re: sharing files between BrailleNote and a Linux box

Hi,
One way would be to set up a webserver on the linux box with file uplload enabled.
The Braillenote/voicenote has a web browser with which you then should be able to transfer files.
I think there will be a number of other ways if one look into it.
hth
Willem