Re: still trying to transfer files to and from braillelite

Well, cat works, at least one way. It still would be better to get a modem protocol working however. Disadvantages of cat are: you have to pre-open and size your file on the braillelite and you can't transfer multiple files unless you send them all to the same file (at least, I don't see any way to do this), and I'm not sure how you'd transfer from the braillelite to the computer. so it's not as functional as pcdisk in dos to use cat, but it does indeed work. I will probably use cat somewhat while continuing to figure out how to make a modem protocol work.
Thanks.

-- Cheryl