Re: best way to install Debian

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Mario Lang wrote:
 > I am sorry that I have to say this, but if you can
 > not handle an upgrade to unstable on your own, you
 > should not do it in the first place.
think Imust agree on this. Apt-get is too simple to mess up, but if you
got your system messed up like this, you really did something terribly
wrong.
if libc6 is rboken, you're in trouble it's one of the main libs needed.
sugestion: backup yoru important data en re-install from cratch.

--
Andor Demarteau                 E-mail: ademarte@xxxxxxxx
student computer science        www: http://www.students.cs.uu.nl/~ademarte/