Re: Damaged Knoppics with Speakup

I am sure its the same because I uploaded it after having burned and
tested it, at least briefly.  I don't remember the number of sectors,
but I remember it was about 810 or so mb, not sure of that number
exactly.

on Tuesday 01/20/2004 Thomas Stivers(stivers_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote

         John Covici
         covici@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx