having trouble mounting music cds in Debian

Hi there,

I am having a problem when I go to mount a cd with some ogg files on it
already.  It gives me the following error: mount: wrong fs type, bad
option, bad superblock on /dev/cdrom,
 or too many mounted file systems.  These were actually created in Windows
Xp with a cd program.  Does anyone have any clues what might causethis?

--
Scott Berry
Email: n7zib@xxxxxxxxxxx