Re: No Localhost on new Woody Installation.

Hi,

I did the Debian install with the floppy set from
"linux-speakup.org".  I used the rescue, root, and 'drivers' disks.
In the "configure device drivers" part of the install, I tried adding
the modules for my 3comm Etherlink card.  They wouldn't add.  I
proceeded, anyway, just to get a working system.  After that, I
discovered that I had no networking.  I got a 2.4.20 kernel from
kernel.org, and built it, using the kernel packaging instructions
(Yes, I do like them).  Now, I have networking to remote hosts, but
not local.

Now, I'm trying to find packages to fully enable my installation of
emacspeak, such as libxslt.

Thanks,

-Dave