Re: want to buy

Not good.  tqci has both an internet component and a hardware sales
component.  The replacement hard drive in this machine I purchased there
and I was told they can sell complete systems too.  The store I went to
was in California, MD.  They can install linux for you if you wish but
don't have speech synthesizers so the most they could prove talked would
be emacspeak with flite and sound card.  I don't have their phone number
on me now but they're listed in the phone book.  Now, another alternative
would be to write kingtut42@xxxxxxxxx and let him know what you want, he
deals in computer systems and he's local to me so we could test speakup
out and make sure it talked before a computer were shipped.  By the way,
most of the computer equipment I bought from him over the last several
years and just finished paying for a computer purchaed from him for my
mother.