Another attempt at eliminating the need for BrlStatX

Hi.

I just had a little time to play with stuff, and had a certain urge
to do CGI programming.  So I ended up writing a CGI script which
allows you to select the primary braille driver for a statically
compiled brltty.  Additionally, you can also choose to include more
drivers.  The executable is then built on the flly, and offered for
download.
The script can be used (and reviewed) at
http://lexx.delysid.org/cgi-bin/brltty

--
CYa,
  Mario